Sunday, June 04, 2006






Friday was the best of times, it was the worst of times. The best of times came when I went down to Thursday in the Square to see Smash Mouth perform. I worked my way up to the front row and had a fantastic time. I even got the bass player's pick! The night got even better when I was driving home and heard the Sabres score at the end of the second period to go ahead of the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1.

The worst of times came when the Sabres lost their lead and the game. Thus ended a fantastic, unprecedented season. This Sabres team won the most games in franchise history and went further than anyone thought they could. The consolation is that I think the owner will do whatever it takes to keep the team together. Also, the fact that we are going back to our true colors - the blue and gold is a good omen that will bring us the Stanley Cup soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger fdileo said...

I totally agree...

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

groupie!!

;-)

the blog looks great - thanks for the heads-up

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home