Saturday, June 10, 2006

Well, I leave everything and everybody I love in less than 24 hours to embark on a great adventure. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy and excited for being given this opportunity, but very sad because I will really miss everybody, especially my husband, daughters, parents, and sister over these 18 days.

I'm almost done packing and am currently making sure I can put pictures on .mac and then link them to this blog. So, check out what I've done so far by clicking here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Elissa

For this adventure I am wishing you just the best! It is always a great opportunity to be able to stay in an other country. Remember how my stay in the US formed me. Enjoy the time! I'll be checking your updates as often as I can.

Hugs, Rachel from Switzerland

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home