Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sorry, no pictures right now. I was up at 3 a.m. for a 6 a.m. flight to Chicago. It was very tough leaving my girls asleep in their beds and my husband at the airport. I arrived in Chicago at 7:30 a.m. EDT and was on a plane for San Francisco at 9 a.m. EDT. We arrived in San Francisco at 10:30 a.m. PST (1:30 p.m. EST). There were about 50 other teachers waiting and we all got on board a bus to the hotel.

I had a little time to relax and then it was off to orientation. I'm now on a little break before our dinner reception. I'm actually ready to fall over since my body says it's after 9:35 p.m. at night.

Just a few more hours and I can go to sleep!

All of the teachers here are extremely professional and motivated. This is going to be a very rewarding trip - professionally and personally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Mrs. Banas,
I hope that you are enjoying your trip thus far. I'll be sure to keep checking in for more updates. Don't forget to try that sweet bean paste... mmmm yummy!
peace and love,
Kayla

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home