Monday, June 12, 2006


It's a little after 6 a.m. in San Francisco. I just have a second to post a picture of the view outside my room before I get ready to head off to the airport. I'll be crossing the international dateline, so it will be 2:15 p.m. Tokyo time (and 1:15 a.m. EDT) when I arrive.

I'm glad I went to San Francisco with my family for vacation last year (see the picture at the beginning of the blog). I'd be bummed to be so close to S.F. and not be able to go see it when I'm so close. The hotel is on the S.F. Bay near the airport. We can't see S.F. from here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this amazing opportunity! I hope that everything is going well for you and look forward to checking in and seeing the details of your trip.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WARNING- There is a 95% chance that the following will be either a joke or some form of sarcasm, you have been warned.


Being tired is no excuse for deplorable spelling.(i.e. "litle")

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home