Thursday, June 15, 2006

It was a very busy day today and I'm ready to go to bed. It's the end of my day and the beginning of yours. I've used my husband's .mac account to publish all of the pictures I took today and to write about today as well. So, click here to see what I've been up to here in Tokyo!

BTW, I've now met 12 people who are either from the Buffalo area or have good friends that live in Western New York. You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't stop it from following her around. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your nice use of internet "lingo." And it goes to show that Buffalo has a bigger part in the world then everyone thinks, it's your home whether you know it or not.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I think you should make this your new "Banasblog"
picture
.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Sriti. I have been looking at your pictures. It makes me want to go. They are great pictures. Are you home sick yet?

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home