Thursday, June 15, 2006


Cliff Wadsworth was nice enough to send a picture of us from my last day of school. So, I thought I'd add it to the blog! Thanks, Cliff!

Just a quick editorial note. I will be adding more information on what I have learned during the seminars on Sunday. I'll be using my time on the Bullet train from Tokyo to Sendai to transcribe notes I've taken.

Thank you for all of the posts - especially from my students. You're also welcome to shoot me an email at: elissa@banasclan.com - don't use my school address, I'm having problems accessing it.

It started raining last night before the baseball game (good thing I had the foresight to go to the Tokyo DOME). It's now pouring. I'm really hoping it clears up before this afternoon so I have good weather to walk around Tokyo.

This is the first day it's really rained hard. I guess we were fortunate to have dry weather during the rainy season. It's been cloudy and muggy since I arrived and the temperature has been in the high 70s to low 80s during the day. It does not cool down much at night. You can check out the weather in Tokyo by going here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Hi Mrs. Banas!

It looks like your having tons of fun in Japan! I can't wait until I go there later this summer. Have you eaten a lot of sushi? Anyway, have a safe trip!

Sophie

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home